- Ditchling Museum | Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft
Lodge Hill Lane
East Sussex BN6 8SP
Bank Holidays 11–5pm
- New Eric Gill Book | New Eric Gill Book
- Eric Gill Society on Facebook | EGS Facebook page
- Notre Dame University Library | An important collection of Gill material
- Eric Gill Autobiography partial view | Eric Gill's Autobiography, US 1941 edition (1961 reprint) with introduction by Beatrice Warde, partial view thanks to Google.
- The Guild of St Joseph and St Dominic | Guild of St Joseph and St Dominic
- PDFs of Art Nonsense | Full text of Gill's Art Nonsense volume of essays in PDF form
- Sotheby archive of Gill lots sold | Gill lots sold by Sotheby, archive site, may with images.
- On-line version of Typography | Google books version of Typography
- Christies Eric Gill lots sold | Christies' archive of lots sold relating to Eric Gill, some with good images.
- Google Books partial view of Malcolm Yorke's book on Gill | Partial view of Yorke's outstanding analysis of Gill's work. An essential read for a view of the work as opposed to the man revealed by MacCarthy.
- Victoria and Albert Museum | V&A
- British Museum Gill collection | The British Museum Gill print collection on line, many with images
- The British Museum | The British Museum, Great Russell Street London WC1B 3DG
- BBC radio programme on Eric Gill, 1961 | 1961 Radio 3 programme on Eric Gill, featuring voices of many who worked with him.
- Gill at the V&A: New Gallery | Ruth Cribb, assistant curator in the Sculpture Department of the V&A writes about the place of Gill in the V&A new 20th century Sculpture Gallery
- Gill 'in a strange land' | Gill's reliefs for the Palestine Archaeological Museum (now the Rockefeller Museum), Jerusalem, 1934. The reliefs were carved with the help of Gill's assistant Laurie Cribb. Before setting off, Gill spent a day in the British Museum looking for inspiration.
- Pruden and Smith silversmiths, Goldsmiths and Jewellers | Anton Pruden is the grandson of Dunstan Pruden, silversmith in the Guild of St Joseph and St Dominic. He has maintained his grandfather's tradition of fine handmade silversmithing.
- Maggs Rare Books | London Book Dealers specialising in Gill and related printed work
- A memorial inscription for EG |
- David Jones Society |
- Felix Dennis's new poetry book | Felix Dennis's new poetry book crammed full of Eric Gill Prints
- Harry Epworth Allen | Gill corresponded with Harry Epworth Allen in the 1930s
- Hilaire Belloc blog | Hilaire Belloc blog
- Josef Weiss Editions | Beautifully made books
- Luke Holland's Ditchling films |
- Royal Academy - Modern British Sculpture - January 2011 | Gill's work will be featured in a forthcoming exhibition on Modern British Sculpture at the Royal Academy, opening January 2011
- Sophie Schneideman Rare Books, specialist in Gill books and prints | Sophie Schneideman Rare Books
- The Garstang Connection | NW Connection
- University of Florida collection | woodblocks
- William Andrews Clark Library, University of California, Los Angeles | The richest collection of Gill archive material including his infamous diaries.